Last updated: September 29, 2020
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
In order to purchase items on our website, you must tell us who you are and reveal Personal Information, including for the purpose of enabling us to contact you directly, confirming your identity, fulfilling your purchase, and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. We only process information about you when having a lawful ground and business reason to do so. We generally collect and process your data for reasons such as:
- providing convenient access to purchase products;
- delivering requested information, products, or services;
- sending marketing materials about our latest product announcements, special offers, newsletters etc., unless you've opted out of these communications by following the unsubscribe link provided In our emails and on our website;
- upon request or with consent, sending technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Website;
- complying with legal obligations; and
- for other legitimate interests after balancing your interests and rights.
You can choose not to provide us with Personal information. However, you will be unable to purchase our products on the Website and receive certain information and services on our Website if you chose not to provide us with Personal Information requested. We collect information about you in several ways, including but not limited to, collecting your contact information when you correspond with us, call to make a purchase, request service or otherwise interact with the Website or communicate with us on our Website. We also collect Personal Information when you register for our services or ask to be included in an email mailing list, which we store in a secure database.
Use of Your Personal Data
We typically uses Personal Data for purposes such as the following:
- For administering and providing our products for sale;
- To communicate with you and respond to inquiries;
- For business development such as details about events, product updates, publications, etc.;
- Comply with legal or regulatory obligations that may apply; and
- Improving the functionality or efficiency of the website.
We may share your Personal Information with partners and different service providers or suppliers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, for payment processing, to contact you or offer you certain products or promotions and in connection with administering sales of products on our website.
We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. This does not adversely affect your rights. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure transferred information is kept secure as required by applicable data privacy laws.
We may disclose ‘blind’ aggregated data and user statistics to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. Blind data is data which does not identify an individual person or disclose Personal Information. We may also disclose Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
Please be advised that in certain circumstances, Ruby Rae Society, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Information to governmental organizations, attorneys and private agencies that conduct relevant criminal and civil investigations, or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
Retention of Personal Information
The Company will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for your use of the website and our services. In addition, we will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Security of Personal Information
There is no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage that is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
If you do not want Ruby Rae Society to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use of some of the services and functionalities at our Website.
We may track the domain names, IP addresses, browser types, resolution, etc. of visitors to our Website. This information is used to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout the Website. Such information is not correlated with any Personal Information. We do not aggregate this Information with your Personal Information and It will not be used to identify you.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Our Website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button and the Twitter “Follow” button), which let you share actions you take on the Website with other media. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the privacy settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. You use these social sharing features at your own risk. No security measures, including the privacy settings referenced above, are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that the information you share using such features will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
- By email: email@example.com